Want to Work at South Rowan Academy? See qualifications below to see if you qualify then apply!
Positions we hire for:
- Lead teachers– Required to either already have the NC Early Childhood Credential or enroll in EDU 119 coursework within 6 months of employment. An Early Childhood degree is not required, but all lead teachers must have a high school diploma or GED and at least TWO years child care experience (does not include babysitting experience).
- Floaters (substitute teachers)-The NC Early Childhood Credential is recommended but not required. High school diploma or GED is required, along with some experience working with children (can have babysitting experience).
- After School Teachers (PART-TIME ONLY) – No experience required; must be at least 18 years old, dependable and enthusiastic about working with school-age children.
Requirements for Employment (regardless of position):
- TB Test and Physical completed within the past year
- Current criminal record check specific through NC Division of Child Development
- CPR and First Aid due within six weeks of employment (extended during COVID)
NOTE: We continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
If you meet all the requirements, please apply online or fill out the form below. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!!