We are currently hiring for several positions, including full-time and part-time teachers, kitchen staff, and support staff. Be one of us! Apply now.
Want to Work at South Rowan Academy? See qualifications below to see if you qualify then apply!
Positions we hire for:
- Lead teachers– Required to either already have the NC Early Childhood Credential or enroll in EDU 119 coursework within 6 months of employment. An Early Childhood degree is not required, but all lead teachers must have a high school diploma or GED and at least TWO years child care experience (does not include babysitting experience).
- Floaters (substitute teachers)-The NC Early Childhood Credential is recommended but not required. High school diploma or GED is required, along with some experience working with children (can have babysitting experience).
- After School Teachers (PART-TIME ONLY) – No experience required; must be at least 18 years old, dependable and enthusiastic about working with school-age children.
Requirements for Employment (regardless of position):
- TB Test and Physical completed within the past year
- Current criminal record check specific through NC Division of Child Development
- CPR and First Aid due within six weeks of employment (extended during COVID)
NOTE: We continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
If you meet all the requirements, please apply online or fill out the form below. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!!