When you enroll your child, here is a list of what you will need to bring on his/her first day:
- An extra set of clothes (including underwear, socks, pants/shorts, and a shirt)
- At least six disposable diapers or pull-ups (if applicable). Please LABEL with your child’s name.
- A plastic container of wipes with your child’s name on it (no plastic bags please)
- Naptime items: Crib sheet for sleep mat, a travel-sized pillow, a SMALL blanket, and ONE sleeping toy
Note: If you enroll your child in the fall semester, you will need a classroom supply list. See below to print out your list:
- Owls Class Supply List
- Turtles Class Supply List
- Toucans Class Supply List
- Tigers Class Supply List
- Frogs Class Supply List
- Foxes Class Supply List
If you did not get a copy of your child’s parent handbook, please click below to download:
Preschool Parent Handbook:
Before/After School Parent Handbook:
South Rowan Academy’s Monthly Parent Report is our monthly parent newsletter. It includes a relevant article with tips for parents, as well as “Parent Reminders” for the upcoming month and “Community Events.” Our office cat, Pete, has his own section called “Pete’s Post” where you can see what Pete the Cat has been up to. Children and staff birthdays are also included in the newsletter.
Check out our Archive of SRA Monthly Parent Reports here
If you would like to opt in to get the newsletter via email:
South Rowan Academy participates in the Child Nutrition Program backed by the USDA. There is no discrimination in the course of food service. Children in attendance are served the same meals at no separate charge, regardless of race, color, handicap, religion, natural origin, or ancestry. Check out more information on this program.
To pay your child’s tuition or any other fee with our online Parent Portal through Enrollsy.
See our Parent Page for more information on the following:
- Holiday Closings
- Upcoming Events
- School Closings (for School-Age Children)
- Forms (general, child nutrition, and medical)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
- Parent Resource Page